Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Habitat For Humanity:Pope Benedict XVI Car Auction



I got a note today and I wanted to pass it on to anyone who might like to help Habitat For Humanity.
I thought you and your readers might be interested in some post-Easter news about Pope Benedict XVI. The Pope's car is being auctioned off to raise money for Habitat for Humanity www.buyacarvideos.com/popecar.htm
The bidding is already more than $200,000! Personally, I think this is a really fun and creative way to raise money. The auction goes until April 14th if you and your readers want to check it out.
AUCTION ENDS SATURDAY, APRIL 14th, at 9:18 PDT.


For more details about this ultimate "celebrity" car, click here and for the EBay page, CLICK HERE

See story at Catholic World News

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hmmm I want the pope-mobile! I bet it's blessed ... bud did he ever really take it out and open it up? I don't see Pope Benedict speeding down the audobon.

Jude Nagurney Camwell said...

My question is - would it run on Holy water?